This program is intended to financially assist individuals who wish to have their dog or cat spayed or neutered, while encouraging them to establish a relationship with a local veterinary clinic.
The vouchers are issued once per quarter. The dates for 2015 are:
- 1st Quarter – TBD
- 2nd Quarter – TBD
- 3rd Quarter – TBD
- 4th Quarter – TBD
Some things you need to know if you want to apply…
- The voucher distribution events are held at 10:00 a.m.; in the conference room of the Jefferson City Animal Shelter, 2308 Hyde Park Rd. You may wish to arrive early to get in line, as they are sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Applications will be handed out, completed and reviewed on site.
- One application per person, one pet per application. The only way to receive more than one voucher is to bring another person with you to apply for one. (Must be 16+)
- The vouchers are sold on a first-come first-serve basis, pending application approval. We issue a predetermined 30-60 vouchers per quarter.
- A voucher costs $20.00, Cash Only, due at time of issue.
- The voucher will expire 30 days from the date it is issued.
- Your pet needs to be at least 5 months old, and cannot currently be pregnant or nursing, unless you have spoken to your veterinarian and they have agreed to operate under these circumstances.
- With the voucher you will receive a list of participating veterinarians. You will be responsible for making an appointment with the vet clinic of your choice.
- Do Not bring your pet to the voucher distribution event.
All Paws Medical and Behavioral Center
Animal Medical Center of Jefferson City
Capital City Animal Clinic
Countryside Veterinary Clinic
Crago Veterinary Clinic
Markway Veterinary Services
Quail Valley Veterinary Clinic
Southwest Animal Hospital
Steck, Greg DVM
Summit Veterinary Services
Weathered Rock Veterinary Clinic
Westside Veterinary Clinic
Woodland Animal Hospital